Week of the 28th to the 31st is Big Bird Watch.
We would love for as many Gainsborough pupils to take part at home.
Here's how to do it!
*Encourage birds to come to your garden leaving them bird seed or fat balls.
*Choose a set time to watch quietly.
*Use the recording sheet on this document Big bird watch information
*If you are struggling to name the birds their is some helpful tips on the document.
* Maybe you could watch the live lesson on the bbc website at 11am on the 28th January. (link to follow.
* Send your findings to the year 3 email address email@example.com
Happy bird spotting!
Here are some fun Science games and clips! Enjoy:)
Other Useful Websites
- http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/science.htm – online Science experiments
- https://www.jumpstart.com/parents/activities/science-activities – Science experiments to try at home and school
- http://interactivesites.weebly.com/science.html – interactive Science activities -all topics
- https://pbskids.org/games/science/ – Science online games
- https://wowscience.co.uk/ – Primary Science activities
- http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2science.html – Science online activities